Succeed at being an inclusive leader in your industry.
Simply Good Form Incorporated delivers DEI solutions with specialist programming dedicated to shifting bias that moves us beyond binary with elevated cultural competency.
Create work and learning spaces where every individual thrives regardless of gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation.
Begin your LGBTQ2+ inclusion journey with our team of specialists with lived experience.Connect
5 Star Professional Development Courses, Workshops and Services
LGBTQ2+ Diversity, Equity, Inclusion.
The bridge to inclusive practices, language and service delivery through a new lens
Private and Public Sector Workshops + DEI Solutions
For business leaders and change-makers who are uncertain how to:
- respond inclusively and confidently to questions about gender identity, gender expression and/or sexual orientation
- incorporate inclusive language and practices within their workplace culture and infrastructure
- empower your team with thought-based leadership skills beyond the binary; fostering working environments where all can equitably thrive
For your businesses and organizations to truly thrive it is beyond time they incorporate a team with diverse backgrounds, cultures and experiences.
The close-knit team at Simply Good Form are here to empower you with skills to attract and retain a diverse and culturally rich workforce.
Serve your clientele with cultural competency and bias-checking leadership skills, breaking systemic barriers created by hetero and cis-normative practices.
Changing the Narrative Together
Whether it's simply good forms or inclusive systems of practice, intention is an ongoing journey.
Through Simply Good Form's preventative-care strategic module, our team provides the smoke detector that prevents your 'five-alarm fire'.
What is a fire-alarm fire for your organization?
Systems embedded in oppression and bias create toxic environments and perpetuate harmful norms. And they cost your business in many ways.
Our diverse team works with private and public sectors in facilitating comprehensive internal reviews of policies, practices and communication systems.
Consultation and action plan follows to counter barriers to equitable inclusion within your spaces.
Ally is verb and intention is a journey. Simply Good Form is socially-focused through community out-reach and all programming supports employment, career development and advocacy for trans and non-binary community members.
Hey, Cis! podcast:
- Celebrate trans and non-binary people and change-makers across Canada by tuning into Hey, Cis! podcast.
- Barrier-breaking Talk Show where diversity is celebrated and learning happens.
- Know someone who has something to celebrate or share on an upcoming episode? Get in touch!
- Sponsorship opportunities
The Pink Balloon Book:
- 100% of every book purchased supports the work of Simply Good Form and community outreach.
- Story-telling: Book a story-time for your class or next event!
- With Pflag Halifax, monthly virtual support and connection for Parents and Care-givers of Trans & Non-binary children. See FaceBook events for dates.
- FREE Resource hub and lending library
Tune-in to Connor McKiggan as they talk inclusion education on CTV Atlantic Morning
"Even if you yourself use the pronouns that you were assigned at birth, by using them, you're being an ally and you're making it easier for someone else to talk to about their pronouns."
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Custom LGBTQ2+ programming for every business and service provider focused on gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation and breaking barriers around workspace inclusion.
With the right knowledge and tools you will be an intentionally inclusive leader in your industry and you'll enjoy the transformation.
The Pink Balloon, a story about gender identity and shining as your true self
It's here! Begin growing a library of inclusive children's stories for families and children, whether it be for your library, a gift or donated to an elementary school near you.Buy the Book