Beyond Barriers to Inclusion
Inclusion and belonging solutions for every organization
Diversity of lived experiences are essential for your organization to thrive.
Creating diverse and welcoming spaces is about more than profitability. While diversity of voice and skills will lead to greater employee retention through work culture satisfaction, diversification also enables your business to thrive through community building, enhanced learning experiences and outwardly positive community impacts.
IS YOUR BUSINESS OR SCHOOL ACTIVE AND INTENTIONAL ABOUT CREATING AND MAINTAINING A CULTURE OF INCLUSIVITY?
Do you want integrate inclusive language practices and policies within your organization in a way that inspires your team to engage with meaning?
Are you comfortable sharing your pronouns or asking someone else theirs?
As leaders, now is the time to bridge your intention with action and empower your team with skills and confidence to inspire the change needed to go beyond binary.
Beyond binary; inclusive of everyone regardless of gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation. Unlearning bad habits and checking our bias is critical in ensuring we are professional and culturally competent.
Simply Good Form specializes in results-driven, accredited programming by friendly, approachable instructors. We support organizations, businesses and service providers in becoming inclusive leaders in their industry.
Programs feature actionable outcomes, toolkits to negotiate challenging situations and ongoing support from our DEI team of specialists.
- In-person, virtual and e-learning workshops, customized for every sized organization and supporting the realities of your evolving and changing needs;
- Client retainer packages - ongoing inclusion solutions, 1:1 consulting, practice and policy review and communications skills;
- Internal inclusion reviews - policies, HR practice, recruitment and retention, social media and website;
- Full & half day Professional Development;
- Lunch & Learn Webinars
Why SGF e-learning courses are right for my business:
Our on-demand Beyond Barriers 4 Inclusion professional development programming delivers measurable results through engaging hybrid delivery:
- Access Pass delivery ensures new employees, contractors and suppliers do not miss out on training opportunities.
- Never out-dated: All our programming is organically evolving to ensure your participants receive the most up-to-date, accessible training and support delivered through the most current software, interactive platforms.
- In your own space at your own pace, accessible for all learning types.
- 100% engagement by all participants through individual course completion and certification.
- Detailed analysis and reporting to support measurable inclusive practice integration within your business, organization or classroom.
Book a consult to get the conversation started.
BB4I: Professional Inclusion Leadership Course
Accredited. Measureable. Foundational bias-shifting delivery designed for business leaders, educators, service providers, tourism, hospitality, health and wellness professionals.
Group Special Rates.
Arriving Summer 2022
Construction Safety Nova Scotia
“Simply Good Form provided their Beyond the Binary workshop to our entire staff group and was regarded as the best professional development session staff have ever had. The session truly opened our eyes to unconscious bias and gave us new vocabulary and tools to take away. Some aspects of the workshop was new territory for us but Cynthia and her team were so warm and welcoming and made the content extremely accessible. We look forward to doing more work with SGF!”
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Team
"Our Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (S.A.N.E) team had a wonderfully informative, interactive and eye opening educational workshop during our team training... Thank you again for sharing with us!" a wonderfully informative, interactive and eye opening educational workshop during our team training."
Annapolis Valley, SANE Coordinator
Consultant for Equity, South Shore Regional Centre for Education
"Thank you Isaac and Cynthia for the incredible presentations.
I was moved. What stood out to me Issac is your incredible strength. Very powerful, very humbling, very relevant. Cynthia, your ability to get right to the participants with your beautiful ability to match data, research, resources and your journey with your child; walks us through the barriers and beauty of supporting our most beautiful little ones. Thank you."
Keynote: Small Business - Big PRIDE:
In Fall 2021, Cynthia delivered a keynote at a TD sponsored Halifax Chamber event, Small-Business Big PRIDE.