NEW for you in Fall 2021!
This is a free resource program for parents and caregivers of transgender and gender expansive children
What you'll get:
- Family navigational supports
- Healthcare starting resources
- School Inclusion supports
- Via Community Group: Assess to parent-focused creative content via Hey, Cis! podcast, Invisible Parents blog
- Community! Ongoing and here for you when you need to touch in via Community Group
- Borrowing access to children's story books and access to gender identity workbooks via Community Group
- Events - be the first to hear about family/youth focused get togethers via Community Group
This navigational resource has been produced on a volunteer-basis and should not be mistaken for professional counselling services. They are guidelines based on personal experience, volunteer-based work and WPATH navigation collaboration with the IWK.