Welcome to 4th annual Inclusive Schools Read Nova Scotia.
A couple quick steps to get you all signed up!
1. Complete you purchase here.
2. After registration you'll receive event updates and your PDF lesson plan kits and we will arrange delivery of your very own pre-ordered copy of The Pink Balloon!
What you'll get:
- 1 x The Pink Balloon children's story, softcover and author-signed.
- Choose your books from our list of curriculum approved children's stories
- Lesson Plan PDFs for Books - Value $35
The Pink Balloon colouring pages for class - Value $10
1 x beyond binary butterfly enamel pin Value $14
- 5 x Full Colour Sticker Sheets featuring characters and images from our story (5 stickers per sheet) Value $25
1 bi-lingual Pflag Canada youth Inclusion Poster
This is a free event that is entirely volunteer run in support of raising awareness, safe-spaces and acceptance of transgender children, youth and teens across Nova Scotia.
We collect address information for delivery of your book. If outside Nova Scotia or in Cape Breton a small mailing fee will be invoiced separately.