Welcome to 4th annual Inclusive Schools Read Nova Scotia.
A couple quick steps to get you all signed up!
1. Open the registration form by clicking here (a new window will open).
2. Complete you purchase here.
3. After registration you'll receive event updates and your PDF lesson plan kits and we will arrange delivery of your very own pre-ordered copy of The Pink Balloon!
What you'll get:
- Author Class reading (in person or virtual)* Value $400
- 1 x The Pink Balloon children's story, hardcover and author-signed. Value $25 + tax
Choose your books from our list of curriculum approved children's stories
Lesson Plan PDFs - Value $35
The Pink Balloon colouring pages for class - Value $10
22-28 mixed selection of PRIDE/Trans Pflag Canada bracelets - Value $55-$65
1 x Inclusive Print 8"x10" from The Pink Balloon - Value $20
1 bi-lingual Pflag Canada Inclusion Poster
Online access to Part 1 and Part 2 of our Professional Development Virtual Lunch & Learn Series - Value $120
*travel fee may apply
This is a free event that is entirely volunteer run in support of raising awareness, safe-spaces and acceptance of transgender children, youth and teens across Nova Scotia.
We collect address information for delivery of your book. If outside Nova Scotia or in Cape Breton a small mailing fee will be invoiced separately.