Inclusive, culturally competent leadership skills begin here.
Bulk Access Passes available.
At Simply Good Form Inc, we understand if you are working with people in a leadership role, or aspiring to do so, inclusive competency skills are essential.
The Beyond Barriers 4 Inclusion (BB4I) Program empowers participants with knowledge and action tools supported by 4 Pillars of intentional inclusion and equity principals to become inclusive leaders in their work place and lives.
This course is designed to shift barriers and unconscious bias by providing participants with the tools to examine their spaces through a new lens.
Professional development 2 hour course, Inclusive Leadership Skills.
This course will empower you with educational knowledge, tools and a foundation for approaching your leadership roles with an intersectional lens celebratory of diverse participation.
Why E-Learning is right for your business:
- Inclusion Training embedded in your corporate culture. No-one misses out. Corporations, business and non-profits receive their Access Passes to the course and distribute them as needed. This means new employees, suppliers and contractors do not miss out on valued training available anytime as required!
- Never expires: Access passes do not expire. Upon activation of a participate, their code is accessible for up to 30 days to complete the 2 Hour Program. With flexibility, should you wish to adjust the duration of the access passes, this is completely doable, with ease.
- Never out-dated: This is a living and breathing course which our team is regularly updating with the most current information and activities to engage your team!
- Measurable Outcomes: Our embedded system of key learning objectives and interactive course structure ensure participants are actively engaged in their learning experience with opportunity for feedback and customization.
- 1:1 Consultant: Enrolment includes a certain quantity of one-to-one consultant open-office hours to address specific situations and provide customized guidance or policy development.
Included with Purchase:
- 2 Hour e-learning program includes interactive activities and assessments;
- Professional Diversity & Inclusion Certificate of Accreditation;
- 1:1 Consultation supporting your role as a leader via policy development, customization, recruitment and/or customer service. Available to book upon completion of course. 30 minute consult.
What you'll get:
ability to identify and apply inclusive best practices in the workplace and classroom environment;
verbal and non-verbal actionable tools to elevate your ability to perform as a leader in your industry;
- the ability to develop and demonstrate unbiased communication strategies;
awareness of, and ability to, identify marginalization that exists in your workspace and knowledge to counter barriers to inclusion;
ability to apply learning tools to create welcoming culture of inclusivity;
knowledge that builds confidence to intentionally inspire and empower those around you;
- An open mind
- Basic knowledge, this is a short course to provide you with insight into the subject area
Each course within the BB4I Program includes interactive exercises and participation.
Each module must be completed to receive a Professional Development Certificate. Certificates are distributed within 14 days of course completion.
Upon enrolment, participants will have 30 days access to course materials. If you require additional time, please connect with us.