Terms & Conditions
Enrolment in Simply Good Form Inc. online professional development
I understand to receive a participation certificate for this course, I must complete all interactive elements and assessments.
I have read and understood the terms of this agreement, General Release Form and agree to them as my contract for services with the Business.
Copyright & Content
Copyright 2022 Simply Good Form Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All content on the Website is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and are the property of the Simply Good Form Inc. unless otherwise noted.
Nothing on this Website may be, in whole or in part, sold or otherwise transmitted in any form or by any means for commercial purposes, except with the prior written permission of Simply Good Form Inc.
The information on this Website and within our programming is provided as general, educational information and guidelines which participants may use in their practice of becoming more inclusive. There is no one formula or method of ensuring inclusivity and The Company focuses on development of thought-leadership skills with intention of best-practice principals.
The full text of the disclaimer for the Website is here – [Insert hyperlink]
Email And Other Electronic Communications
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The Website may contain chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, comment sections or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group.
You agree that when using features of the Website that allow for communication by you, that you will not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
You agree not to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information, or upload files unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
You agree not to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, or harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the user communications but reserves the right to review materials posted to the Website and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the user communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable laws.
This agreement between you, the user, and Simply Good Form Inc., shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the province of Nova Scotia and the laws of Canada applicable therein. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Nova Scotia in any proceeding related to this agreement.
GENERAL RELEASE: SIMPLY GOOD FORM INC.
FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, THE RECEIPT AND SUFFICIENCY OF WHICH I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE, I, THE COURSE PARTICIPANT, HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I understand that my written statements, interactive participation and, any material based upon or derived there from (collectively, the “Materials”) will be recorded by various mechanical and electrical means of all descriptions by SIMPLY GOOD FORM INC., "the Business" within the scope of the course participation.
- I hereby agree that such participation, recordings, film and/or video footage are the exclusive property of the Business, for use on its platforms including but not inclusive of: Kajabi.
- I hereby understand a general summary of my participation may be compiled for statistical analysis for the purposes of improvement and quality client service delivery.
- I hereby grant to the Business, its partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, and to such other persons or third parties as the Business may designate from time to time, the full and complete right in perpetuity, to use the Materials, either alone or accompanied by other material, in the Business Materials for the purpose of advertising, promoting and publicizing the Business, including the video sessions with the Business for use in inclusion and diversity training presentations and workshops.
- I understand that I will have no right of approval, no claim to additional compensation or benefit, and shall not hold the Business, or its partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents or contractors or anyone who receives permission from either of them, responsible for any liability resulting from the use of the Materials in accordance with the terms hereof, including but not limited to any claims based upon invasion of privacy publicity, false endorsement or defamation. The Business shall be under no obligation to cause the Materials or the Business Materials produced hereunder to be used.
- I hereby warrant and represent that I am of the legal age of majority and have the right and legal capacity to make this agreement and that the Business shall be under no obligation for the payment of any commissions fees to me or to any other person or entity, including any agent or manager, on account of this agreement.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.